Giving Tuesday is today!
Did You Know? Giving Tuesday (today for 24 hours) is the biggest charitable giving day of the year.
Please consider making a gift to the Benedictine Sisters of Florida. Any size gift will make a difference in our lives and ministries. We can continue our lives of prayer, work and hospitality because of wonderful friends like you.
Remember that we have a match for $35,000, so every dollar you give will be doubled!
Just click on the link below to donate:Continue Reading
Just 3 days until Giving Tuesday
November 29, 2022
Did You Know? Giving Tuesday (next Tuesday for 24 hours) is the biggest charitable giving day of the year.
It is a day that is intended to support all kinds of nonprofit organizations that serve people less fortunate than we.
Bishop Parkes will be hosting a new video segment called Take Five: Conversations on Faith and Life, premiering on Tuesday, November 29th. The segments are about five minutes in length and are designed to easily fit into people’s busy schedules.
New video segments can be seen each Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. online (starting 11/29):
Bishop’s Facebook (www.facebook.com/bishopparkes)
Bishop’s Instagram (www.instagram.com/bishoparkes)
DOSP website (//www.dosp.org/bishop/five)Continue Reading
We have a Match – A $35,000 Match
Our dear friend and loyal donor, John Picciano, loves the idea of helping the Benedictine Sisters of Florida through the formation of Giving Circles. He has pledged to match dollar-for-dollar every donation on Giving Tuesday up to $35,000. That means for example that your $50 donation becomes a $100 donation.
Mr. Picciano makes this substantial pledge as encouragement for our donors to put together a Giving Circle of their friends and family. Just imagine (“the pebble in the pond”) what that could do to your Giving Circle group!
Form your Giving Circle now in readiness of Giving Tuesday and begin a worthy tradition of giving that can be part of your legacy!
For questions or help forming a Giving Circle, call or email Cheryl Chadick at: email@example.com or (352) 588-8320. She can give you whatever you might need.
God’s blessings to Mr. Picciano and
all the Givers in the world!
How do I form a Giving Circle:
- Invite friends and family
- Share why you support the Benedictine Sisters of Florida
- Name the group
- Each member can donate at their comfort level (i.e. $5.00, $10, $100 or more)
- Only the group’s total amount will be publicly announced
- Be sure members indicate when they donate, they are part of your group
- Celebrate together after Giving Tuesday!
Options to Give:
1. By Mail:
- Send a check to the Benedictine Sisters of Florida postmarked by Nov. 29th
- PO Box 2450, St. Leo, FL 33574-2450
- Be sure to include your group’s name on the memo line along with “Giving Tuesday”
- Go to our website: benedictinesistersoffl.org
- Click on the “Donate Now” button at the top of the page
- Fill-in the form and designate your donation for “Giving Tuesday”
- You can fill-in the “dedicated to” box with the name of your group
Giving Tuesday is a national day of giving back after everyone has “shopped ’til they drop” on Black Friday and Cyber Monday! It gives the opportunity for people to give to their favorite charity(s). We hope that the Benedictine Sisters of Florida and our ministries are on your list of favorites.
The Goal this year is $35,000 to be raised for the Sisters and their mission. It is easy for you to donate. Just click on the “Donate Now” button and fill-out the form and indicate the amount you want to give. Be sure to designate your donation for “Giving Tuesday.”
A check can be sent if you choose. Mailed checks payable to the Benedictine Sisters of Florida need to be received by November 29, 2022. Address is : PO Box 2450, St. Leo, FL 33574.Continue Reading