We have a Match –
A $30,000 Match
Our dear friend and loyal donor, John Picciano, loves the idea of helping the Benedictine Sisters of Florida through the formation of Giving Circles. He has pledged to match dollar-for-dollar every donation on Giving Tuesday up to $30,000. That means for example that your $50 donation becomes a $100 donation.
Mr. Picciano makes this substantial pledge as encouragement for our donors to put together a Giving Circle of their friends and family. Just imagine (“the pebble in the pond”) what that could do to your Giving Circle group!
Form your Giving Circle now in readiness of Giving Tuesday and begin a worthy tradition of giving that can be part of your legacy!
For questions or help forming a Giving Circle, call or email Faith Pridmore at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (352) 588-8320. She can give you whatever you might need.
God’s blessings to Mr. Picciano and
all the Givers in the world!
How do I form a Giving Circle:
- Invite friends and family
- Share why you support the Benedictine Sisters of Florida
- Name the group
- Each member can donate at their comfort level (i.e. $5.00, $10, $100 or more)
- Only the group’s total amount will be publicly announced
- Be sure members indicate when they donate, they are part of your group
- Celebrate together after Giving Tuesday!
Options to Give:
1. By Mail:
- Send a check to the Benedictine Sisters of Florida postmarked by Nov. 30th
- PO Box 2450, St. Leo, FL 33574-2450
- Be sure to include your group’s name on the memo line
- Go to our website: benedictinesistersoffl.org
- Click on the “Donate Now” button at the top of the page
- Fill-in the form and designate your donation for “Giving Tuesday”
- You can fill-in the “dedicated to” box with the name of your group